DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VISITOR VISA – SINGAPORE
Documents Required from Applicant :
- Application form (14A duly completed and signed by the applicant)
- 1 recent passport sized color photograph in white background.
- The photograph must be in color without border in white background.
- Face must take 70-80% of the photograph
- Photograph must not be 3 months old.
- Photo must be clear and show your natural skin tone without hat or cap
- Scanned & color photocopies would NOT be accepted
- Original Passport: Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of entry to Singapore.
- Passport copy (pages showing personal details and the validity) and UAE residence visa copy.
- Plane ticket booking printout
- Letter from local employer or sponsor
- Additional Requirements
Letter of Introduction (form V39A) with complete details of the inviting person (local contact in Singapore) i.e. full name, NIRC/FIN number, Occupation, full address with postal code and telephone number Or Hotel Booking