DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VISITOR VISA – MALAYSIA
Documents Required from Applicant :
1. Visa Application Form filled completely with block capital letters and duly signed by the applicant.
Note : For applicant applying in Kolkata, Chandigarh and New Delhi VFS (back to back Application Form is to be filled)
2. Passport* (original and 2 copy of Bio Pages of Passport (for Mumbai 01 copy)
3. Passport should be valid for at least 6 months upon arrival in Malaysia.
4. Please ensure three complete blank pages in the passport for the purpose of visa stamping and approval.(Applicants applying from North, East and South India)( two blank pages in passports for Applicants applying in Ahmedabad, Pune & Mumbai)
5. 3 recent photograph 3.5 cm * 5cm 60% – 70% face appearance in white background only.-(For applicants applying in North, East and south India)
6. 2 recent photographs for applicants applying in Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Pune. The specification of the photograph required would be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm 70% of face appearance with clear view of neck and shoulders along with white background
7. Confirmed returned air-ticket with flight details and E-ticket no. (Original and copy).
8. Covering letter
Invitation letter (Incase business and visiting family copy of sponsor passport and supporting document).
9. If a minor is travelling to Malaysia without parents, then the following documents need to be submitted:(Applicable for applicants applying in Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Pune)
· NOC from both parents.
· Passport photocopies of parents and the accompanying members.
10. If 1st port of entry is Singapore and then Malaysia, Copy of Valid Singapore Visa is required to submit
11. If applicants holding fresh Passport then last three months bank statement need to be submitted which should be certified by the concerned bank (Original Stamp of Bank).
12. All applications submitted in Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Pune have to submit their last 1 month updated bank statement with original seal and sign with minimum 30,000 INR balance for individual and 60,000 INR balance for applicant bearing all the expenses for accompanying members.(Mandatory for all Tourist and business applications)
13. If the bank statement requirement is not fulfilled the applicant wishing to apply has to submit bank statement along with confirm hotel bookings(Booking.com not accepted) for entire stay in Malaysia even though the balance in account is zero.
Note: Applicant Submitting Bank Passbook Photo Copy has to get it updated and attested(Original Seal and Sign)from Bank.
14. Visa fee, VLN Charges and VFS Service Charges must be paid at the time of submission.
15. Airlines staff need to submit the confirm return air tickets, open tickets and buddy pass is not acceptable. (Not applicable to applications submitted in Chennai and Hyderabad)
Note: For applicants applying in Mumbai, Ahmedabad & Pune (Airlines staff only)
16. Original Letter of confirmation from Airline on Airlines Original Letter head mentioning (name, designation, passport details, family member details if travelling along the Applicant and the eligibility to travel with an open ticket) with Original Seal & Sign from the Airline.
17. Applicant has to provide Airline ID card copy along with the application.
18. Foreign Nationals are required to submit original recent NOC (Within One Month) letter from their respective Embassy. (Applicants applying from North and East)
19. Foreign National’s will have to submit a valid address proof of India.
20. Identity certificate holders applying from North and East India are required to submit a letter from the office of Dalai Lama, VDR approval letter (Professional Visit Pass) from Immigration of Malaysia and No Objection to Return to India (NORI) to be stamped from FRRO in addition to required documents.
* All documents must be in A4 size
Note : For Applicants submitting their Applications in Mumbai, Ahmedabad & Pune:
Passports which are not issued from Maharashtra/Madhya Pradesh/Gujarat/Goa needs to submit two stay proofs of their residence as per the below mentioned list:
1. Lease and License Agreement
2. Last three month updated bank statement
3. Address proof in the Companies letter head (Original) if the Company has provided accommodation.
4. Marriage Certificate
5. Aadhar Card.
6. Society Letter.
The Consulate General of Malaysia in Chennai requires the following mandatory documents for applicant whose passports are issued outside of Southern India.
- Original Letter from the employer specifying the residence address- Mandatory. (The letter should address to the Malaysia Consulate Chennai).
- Copy of birth certificate or Marriage certificate in case of applicant accompanying as a tourist.
- Bonafide certificate (if student)- Mandatory
- Bank statement for last 6 months mentioning the residence address of South India- Mandatory.