UK is the gateway to Europe, rich in history and has welcomed international students for hundreds of years. Their qualifications are highly valued and respected worldwide. Some of the striking features of UK are:
1. There are many routes into education, so chances of accessing the British system are high.
2. There is a high success rate for most international students in UK education system.
3. UK institutions are constantly reviewed to ensure that courses offered are of high quality.
4. In UK, most undergraduate degrees take only 3 years while postgraduate degree takes one year. You spend less time away from home and less money on course fees.
5. UK required only 15 years of education form direct into postgraduate courses.
6. UK offer one centralized application form for undergraduates to apply to five universities. And, generally there is no application fee for postgraduate courses.
7. Medical is free to students who are studying in UK.
A Postgraduate degree may be a Taught Masters degree (MA/ MSc/MBA) of 1 year normally or a Research based Masters Degree (MRes / MPhil) of 1 to 2 years or PhD/ Postdoctoral degree of 3 to 5 years. Most taught Masters degrees involves advanced study of a subject already studied at undergraduate level or where relevant professional experience has been gained. Some Masters programs give students the opportunity to switch from one subject discipline to another, and do not required prior study of the subject area. These are called “conversion” degrees. Applications can be made directly to the respective institution. There is no cutoff date to receive applications, but students are advised to apply early as some of the popular courses fill up fast.
Masters in Business Administration
There are over 100 MBA schools in the UK. Normally MBA is designed for well qualified managers who wish to add to their practical experience by gaining an in depth understanding of update approaches to management and its development. On the other hand many universities offer an MBA that does not need any work experience and is suitable for students seeking an overview of management functions.