Italy is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Its beauty lies in its heritage, history, culture and people. Studying in Italy can not only give you good education but can also give you opportunity to spend more time in the history.
Studying in Italy is an exquisite experience in itself. You can enjoy the lifestyle of Italy, famous cuisine of Italy, mesmerizing attractions and splendid architecture. People of Italy are friendly and welcoming.
Academic year in Italy starts in September/October, students are required to start their student visa process before May. Application for student visa in Italy are of two types, namely, Short Term Visas – Schengen “C'” Type and Long Term Visas -“D” Type.
Student visa application process for Italy may take from 60 days to 2 months. It is suggested to start student visa application for Italy and other countries at least 3 months before the start date of the chosen program.
Documents checklist for student visa in Italy:
- Attested copies of X, XII & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits)
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Standardised Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (where necessary for the programme)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (where applicable)
- Passport sized photographs
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture programme)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Kindly note that the documents may vary depending on the university or institution candidate chooses.