STUDENT VISA CHECKLIST – IRELAND
The following is the list of documents to be submitted along with the Visa application:
- Two color passport sized photographs not more than 6 months old. More information on photograph requirements here.
- Your current passport and a full copy of any previous passports
- A signed letter of application including your full contact details:
- Evidence that you are enrolled on a privately funded course: You must submit a Letter of Acceptance from the college confirming that you have been accepted and enrolled on a course of full-time education
- Evidence accounting for any gaps in your educational history Evidence fees have been paid to college : You must provide a copy of an Electronic Transfer of Funds (ETF) to the Irish Bank of the college, showing details of the beneficiary’s name, address, bank details and the same details for sender, or a valid receipt showing that the course fees have been lodged to an approved student fees payment service e.g. the electronic fee payment service offered by EduStep (formerly International Student Payments Service, (ISPS))
- Evidence that you have the academic ability to follow your chosen course : You must provide exam results, qualifications etc.
- Evidence of your level of English : Read more here on the English language requirements and the type of evidence that you are required to submit.
- Financial documents : Read more here on the financial requirements that you must meet and the evidence that you are required to submit with your visa application.
- Private Medical Insurance : Details of this must be included in your Letter of Acceptance from the college, if college has arranged this on your behalf.
- Previous Visa Refusals