Studying in Dubai is affordable and convenient for most of the students. Dubai is a popular tourist destination and sees tourists from around the world throughout the year. Being a highly celebrated city of United Arab Emirates, Dubai sees stable real estate and financial services for major sectors of its economy.
Dubai is becoming a hub for international students for studying abroad at affordable fee and gain study abroad experience as well. There are good job opportunities for international students as there are possibilities for finding and getting on job training leading to full time jobs in some cases.
Academic start dates in Dubai are flexible compared to most of the countries. A student may enroll for the months of January, May, July, August, September, November.
Documents required for student visa for Dubai:
- Original or certified copy of transcripts and certificates
- Proof of English language proficiency (results from IELTS & TOEFL Tests)
- CBSE or ISC board students must fulfill English language requirements by either obtaining a cut-off score in IELTS and TOEFL or securing 70% marks in English.
- Current resume or CV for postgraduate applicants.
- Relevant work experience certificates required for 2-4 years for MBA applicants depending on entry requirement for the university.
- Letters from employers showing 2 years of work experience (for MBA applicants only).
- Passport copy
Visa application may take up to 2 months depending on the documentation provided by the student.