St. Kitts and Nevis Investment Visa
According to The Saint Christopher (St. Kitts) and Nevis Citizenship Act, 1984, Part II, Section 3 (5), foreigners who have made significant economic contributions to the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis shall be granted the civic rights of the country.
As of January 2012, the Government of St. Kitts and Nevis has increased investment amount. To qualify for citizenship of St. Kitts and Nevis under its Citizenship-by-Investment Program, there are 2 options:
1. A non-refundable charitable donation of at least US$250,000 to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF) plus payment of processing fees.
2. A designated recoverable real estate Investment approved by the government with a value of at least US$400,000 plus payment of various registration and other fees.
Note: The real estate option is a recoverable investment, however, you can only sell your property after 5 years. The passport issued is valid for 10 years, and can be renewed thereafter.
1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. No criminal record.
3. Pass the due diligence of the Citizenship by Investment Unit.
Advantages of the Program
- Fast Naturalization: Citizenship is approved quickly, within 4-6 months.
- Investment Type: Low investment amount with appreciation potential. The investment can be sold after 5 years but citizenship is permanent.
- Flexible Requirements: No language, education or management experience requirements and no need to prove source of funds.
- No Residence Requirement: No residence requirements, and no need to enter during the application.
- Family Immigration: The whole family (applicant, spouse, children, parents and grandparents) obtain citizenship at the same time.
- World Citizen: A St. Kitts and Nevis passport allows visa-free travel to more than 150 countries (including the UK, all the EU countries and all Schengen countries).
- Tax Haven: No income, capital gains or wealth tax. Citizens pay no tax on income, interest, gifts, inheritance and property outside of St. Kitts and Nevis.
- Financial Planning: Establishing offshore accounts and offshore companies can assist in transnational financing and IPO opportunities.
- Quality Education: With foreign citizenship, children have easier access to international schools in China and elite schools all over the world.
- Privacy Protection: St. Kitts and Nevis allows dual citizenship. There is no need to inform the country of origin and the applicant’s privacy is protected.
- Security and Stability: St. Kitts and Nevis has the most stable investment immigration program in the world, which has been operating successfully for over 30 years.