Malta Investment Visa
- Required investment in a form to be determined by IMA, having an initial value of €250,000, which must be held for a minimum period of 5 years.
- Possess the title to property, valued at no less than €270,000 if situated in Gozo or the South of Malta and €320,000 if situated elsewhere in Malta, for a minimum period of 5 years.
Lease a residential property with a minimum annual rental value of €10,000 if situated in Gozo or the South of Malta or €12,000 if situated elsewhere in Malta.
1. The main applicant must be at least 18 years old, and provide supporting evidence of a secured annual income of at least €100,000 or in possession of fixed assets of not less than €500,000.
2. Qualifying property (owned or rented) for 5 years.
3. Qualifying investment (government bond) for 5 years. 4. Certificate of no criminal history.
5. Pass the due diligence.
6. Purchase of medical insurance, (with a minimum coverage of €30,000 that is valid throughout the EU) 7. Applicant must be a non-EU citizen.
Minor children, single and financially dependent children from 18 to 26 years of age; Spouse; parents and grand- parents of main applicant and spouse who are financially dependent on the main applicant.
Advantages of the Program
- No language, education or business background requirements.
- Less investment, more economical: only €250,000 to get the right of residence.
- Time-saving application: duration of the application process is only 3-6 months.
- Having the right of residence for the whole family: With one main applicant, immigration permits are granted to the whole family, up to four generations.
- No residency requirements: enter only once during the application.
- No risks: “A” level national bonds.
- Travel to Schengen Countries freely: member of the EU, Schengen, the British Commonwealth, and the Eurozone. Global tax avoidance.