Dependent Visa Checklist : UK
- A valid travel document or passport
- Passport sized colour photograph. This must not be more than 6 months old.
- Previous passports
- Biometric details
- Evidence of your relationship to the main applicant
- Copy of Tier 4 student’s current visa
- Letter from the university confirming Tier 4 student is currently enrolled
- Evidence of your marital status e.g. marriage or civil partnership certificate
- Personal bank or building society statements covering the 28 day period immediately before the application
- Bank Balance Certificate on the letterhead
- Police Registration Certificate of dependant (if applicable).
- Different fees also apply in the UK depending on if the application is made jointly or separate from main Tier 4 applicant or if made by post or in person.
- Birth certificate showing evidence of relationship between the Tier 4 student and the child where the dependant is a child under 18
- Marriage certificate showing evidence of marriage where the dependant is a spouse
- Pay healthcare surcharge at point of making application.
- If using a sponsor letter, the name of the dependant must be stated on the sponsor letter and the funds must also cover the dependant’s maintenance for the relevant period.
- Documents not in English must be translated.
Visa Application Fees: INR 33810
Application fee of £322 (if applying outside UK)
Visa application processing time : Within 10 days