Cyprus Investment Visa
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Certificate of No Criminal need to be applied.
- Either make an investment of at least €2,000,000 for the purchase or construction of real estate. OR
- Invest at least €2.5 million in commercial units in Cyprus, including a residential property valued at €500,000 plus VAT.
Option A – Residential property investment
Investing €2 million (plus VAT) in residential property in Cyprus.
Option B – Commercial investment
When the investment includes any commercial units, then the total investment should be €2.5 million (plus VAT) in Cyprus [the required residential property must be valued at a minimum of €500,000 (plus VAT)].
The main investment may be sold after a period of three (3) years, however, the investor must always maintain a residential property in Cyprus, with the value of €500,000 or greater (plus VAT).
Advantages of the Program
- Obtain EU citizenship within 7-8 months.
- Citizenship is granted to the parents, spouse and dependent children of the investor.
- Valid for life.
- Reside, work, and study freely in any EU member state (including Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). Visa free travel to over 150 countries worldwide.
- Dual-citizenship permitted.
- No need to physically reside in Cyprus.
- No language requirements.